The Center for Student Diversity offers a variety of opportunities for student involvement and leadership in our programs.
Students are a vital part of our team, bringing their talent, enthusiasm, and knowledge to key roles. Outstanding students selected to work with the CSD have opportunities to:
- Work as a student employee to assist with events, communications, outreach, or program administration
- Support and guide incoming first-year students as residential counselors in the PLUS Program
- Educate new students through the written word by submitting to our fall orientation performance of "One Tribe, Many Stories"
- Educate new students through the spoken word as part of our Inside Out Theater ensemble
- Mentor first-year students in the SPAN Program
- Lead diversity workshops in Essential First-Year Initiatives Program
- Facilitate student dialogue on diversity topics in the SEED Project
- Participate in community service and engagement in the President's Interfaith and Community Service Campus Challenge