Current grant related announcements, opportunities and upcoming deadlines:
- VCU Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Workshop
VCU invites researchers to participate in the "Funding Opportunities at the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)" workshop.
- Background and Process for Sponsored Programs
Review the details regarding Sponsored Programs conducted at William & Mary.
- W&M Proposal Submission Process
Powerpoint overview of W&M proposal submission process
- Faculty and Student Publications
The Faculty and Student Publications document is a compilation of publications prepared by faculty and students during the quarter ending March 31, 2015.
- Limited Submission Solicitation/RFP
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) along with the Faculty Research Committee (FRC) coordinates limited submission program reviews and recommendations.
- Information Security Policy
The College of William & Mary has an information security policy prohibiting the use of state owned or leased electronic equipment to access or download sexually explicit content.
- PHS Federal Conflict of Interest Regulations
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has amended the Public Health Service (PHS) regulations related to the disclosure of investigator financial interests, review, management and reporting financial conflicts of interest associated with research projects funded by NIH and Public Health Service Agencies (PHS).
- NSF Proposal and Award Policy & Procedures Guide
- NIH AREA
NIH Academic Research Enhancement Award (R15)
- NIH R01 Grant Applications
Research Project Grant (Parent R01)due February 5, 2013. Office of Sponsored Program deadline is January 29, 2014 to allow time for internal review.
- NSF REU Sites and Supplements
Request supplementary support to add undergraduate researchers to your NSF grant.
- Jeffress Memorial Trust Renewal Applications
Jeffress Memorial Trust renewal applications will now only be reviewed once a year and are due on or before September 1st.
- Fulbright US Scholars Program
The Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) has announced the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Programs.