Information Desk Attendants welcome patrons to the College and provide information to students, staff, and visitors about the College. They oversee lost & found and key check-out for student organizations with offices in the CORT. Pay rate: $7.25/hr
- Receive visitors to the Campus Center. This includes students as well as other members of the College community and other visitors who may be unsure of where they wish to go and may be in need of assistance.
- Serve as an information resource for students and visitors to campus and know what events are occurring in the Campus Center and other campus areas.
- Check out keys to student organization offices.
- Maintain the Lost & Found log and banner reservation log.
- Assist with sorting and distribution of mail received for offices within the Campus Center.
- Perform routine clerical work as assigned.
- Maintain the Information Desk in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Perform tasks assigned by the professional staff or the Building Manager.
For more information, contact John Griffin.