Candy Counter Attendants serve as a cashier and information resource at the Campus Center Candy Desk. They oversee lost & found and key check-out for student organizations with offices in the CORT. Pay rate: $7.25/hr
- Receive visitors to the Campus Center. This includes students as well as other members of the College community and other visitors who may be unsure of where they wish to go and may be in need of assistance.
- Assist customers with merchandise selection.
- Accurately weigh and package bulk candy orders for customers.
- Operate the cash register.
- Stock food and supplies at the Candy Counter.
- Assist with periodic inventories.
- Check out keys to student organization offices.
- Cash checks for the College community.
- Assist with the sorting and distribution of mail received for offices within the Campus Center.
- Perform routine clerical work as assigned.
For more information, contact Beverly Tyler.