Each summer, W&M faculty direct short-term study abroad programs administered by the Global Education Office (GEO) in the Reves Center. Courses are taught by W&M faculty and/or faculty from partner institutions, and credits and grades earned are posted on the William & Mary transcript. Learn about all of the programs through the study abroad portal and the Summer Abroad Handbook. Students pay a program fee and a $75 non-refundable registration fee.
Programs with an extended deadline (Tuesday, February 9th) for the Summer 2016 term:
- Beijing,China (Chinese Language and Culture)
- Bengaluru/Goa, India (Global Studies)
- Cadiz, Spain (Spanish Language and Culture)
- Prague, Czech Republic (Performing Arts)
- Santiago de Compostela, Spain (Pilgrimage Studies and Happiness Studies)
- Mason Business School in Southeast Asia (Indonesia & Singapore)
Programs are located in:
|Adelaide||Cambridge, England||Potsdam, Germany|
|Antigua||Cape Town, South Africa||Prague, Czech Republic (Area Studies)|
|Athens and Nafplio, Greece||Florence, Italy||Prague, Czech Republic (Performing Arts)|
|Barbados||Galway, Ireland||Rome and Pompeii, Italy|
|Beijing, China||Goa, India||Santiago de Compostela, Spain|
|Cádiz, Spain||Montpellier, France||St. Petersburg, Russia|
|New in 2016: W&M Business Summer Programs, in collaboration with the Raymond A. Mason School of Business
Please Note: Different fees and application processes may apply. To learn more contact [[ecmajeed,Ebony Majeed]]
|Mason School in Jakarta, Singapore & Bali|
- February 1, 2016 is the deadline for applications for Summer 2016
- If you wish to submit a late application or registration to study abroad, you must complete an Appeal to the Committee on Exceptions form. A $100 late fee will apply.
A combined list of the cost breakdowns for each W&M faculty-led summer program can be found here. If you are not a William & Mary student, but are enrolled in another university, apply to a summer program with a paper application (.doc). Non-W&M students are limited to the programs listed in this application.