Sign Up Procedures
- Priority for trips and events are given to international students because they pay an activity fee every semester. Trips and events that are open to other groups (e.g., scholars, families, etc.) will be announced via email.
- Trips and events are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and students can sign up for trips only via the online form.
- Students may only sign up for themselves.
- Students may not sign up for a group of others or in lieu of a friend. Preference will be given to international students. If space permits, non-international students (spouses, significant others, friends, etc.) will be given a seat as well. W&M’s policy prevents us from accepting children and friends under the age of 18.
- The Reves Center Graduate Assistant (GA) will email a confirmation to participants and to students on the wait list.
- For trips that require a co-payment, students will sign up for the trip online through the "Reves Store". The link to the store will be sent via email.
- Students will be required to pay for the trip using a credit or debit card when they sign up for the trip.
- A family member or friend can offer to pay for your trip using his/her credit or debit card.
Cancellation and Refund Procedures
No refunds will be given after a co-payment has been paid. See below for exceptions:
- Participants may cancel by sending an email to the Reves Center GA (email@example.com), at least 3 days before the trip begins, so that the spot can be given to another student on the wait list. No refunds will be given even if the spot is given to another student.
- Participants may give his/her spot to another student and provide the name and contact information of the student to the Reves Center GA.
- Participants may petition for an exception to the refund policy to the Reves Center ISSP office should extenuating circumstances occur (e.g., illness, family emergency, etc.).
- A full refund will be given if the Reves Center cancels the trip for weather or other extenuating circumstances.
- On the day of the trip, if participants cannot attend, as a courtesy they should call or text message the Reves Center GA.
Day of the Trip
Unless otherwise noted, all pick-ups and drop-offs will occur at the Hunt Parking Circle (behind the Reves Center).