Sign Up Procedures
- Priority for trips and events are given to international students because they pay an activity fee every semester. Trips and events that are open to other groups (e.g., scholars, families, etc.) will be announced via email.
- Trips and events are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and students can sign up for trips only via the online form.
- Students may only sign up for themselves.
- Students may not sign up for a group of others or in lieu of a friend. Preference will be given to international students. If space permits, non-international students (spouses, significant others, friends, etc.) will be given a seat as well. W&M’s policy prevents us from accepting children and friends under the age of 18.
- The Reves Center Graduate Assistant (GA) will email a confirmation to participants and to students on the wait list.
- The Reves Center GA will also email information about the trip, co-payment and a transmittal form to participants.
- Co-pays should be paid to the Bursar’s Office in the basement of Blow Hall.
- Co-payments should be paid by the stated deadline.
- If the co-pay is not paid by the deadline, the seat will be released to the next student on the wait list.
Cancellation and Refund Procedures
The co-payment is non-refundable, with the exception of the following:
- No refunds will be given after a co-payment has been paid
- Participants may cancel by sending an email to the Reves Center GA (firstname.lastname@example.org), at least 24 hours before the trip begins, so that the spot can be given to another student on the wait list.
- Participants may give his/her spot to another student and provide the name and contact information of the student to the Reves Center GA.
- Participants may petition for an exception to the refund policy to the Reves Center ISSP office should extenuating circumstances occur.
- A full refund will be given if the Reves Center cancels the trip for weather or other extenuating circumstances.
- On the day of the trip, if participants cannot attend, as a courtesy they should call or text message the Reves Center GA at 757-604-3592 (this cell phone is used solely for trips and events and will only be turned on an hour before the trip/event begins).
Day of the Trip
Unless otherwise noted, all pick-ups and drop-offs will occur at the Hunt Parking Circle (behind the Reves Center).