- Information sessions on your immigration status and campus resources
- Shopping trips and other optional activities
- Your immigration registration
- Opportunities to meet other students and learn about campus and Williamsburg.
- All meals mentioned in the schedule are included.
- This program helps you transition into life as a W&M student.
Fall 2016 International Student Orientation
- Graduate students: Dates to be determined
- Undergraduate students: August 16 - 18, 2016
We will have more information as we get closer to orientation!
Orientation Requirements and Additional Applicants
- All new international students with F-1 or J-1 immigration status are required to attend the International Student Orientation, including exchange students and students transferring to W&M from other U.S. schools.
- International Student Orientation is one part of your larger orientation program. There are special orientations for all new undergraduates. Graduate students typically also have orientations with their departments.
Complete your immigration check-in within 1 week of your arrival to the U.S.
If you have difficulty, contact the Reves Center for help!
- Login to iStart, using your W&M login
- Click on Orientation in the menu on the left-hand side of the page
- Click on Immigration Check-In and complete the form
- Please also complete the Immigration Responsibilities form
Submit both of these forms promptly so we can register your record with Immigration.