If you are really happy and comfortable with your present living arrangement, you may be able to continue living there for the coming academic year.
When & Where
March 28 and 29, 8:00am - 5:00pm at Residence Life, Campus Center 212.
Locations which are NOT eligible for same room sign up due to a change in designation (subject to change):
- No location designated as freshman housing
- House 11
- Preston 2nd floor
- Changes with RA placement - TBA
- No location designated as Special Interest Housing
Same room sign up is available to students who are interested in staying in their rooms and who meet the necessary requirements:
- ALL roommates must pay the $200 room reservation deposit by Friday, February 19, 2016.
- Residents are not eligible for same room sign up in special interest housing (Africana, Language Houses, Reves, EcoHouse, Mosaic, Fraternity Houses, Sorority Houses).
- The occupancy (single, double, etc.), sex, and class (first year, upper-class, graduate) designation of the room, apartment or lodge remains the same for the 2015-2016 academic year. Same room sign up in first year students' residence halls is not allowed.
- Individuals living in overcrowd rooms may remain in the same room as long as all occupants residing in the room as of August 2015 agree to do so. In other words, if three students occupied a room as of the first day of classes in the fall of 2015, all three must remain in the same room. If only two of the three residents want to remain in the same room they would NOT be allowed to do so.
- All residents of the room/apartment/Lodge must return and be eligible and there can be no vacancies in the room/apartment/Lodge. For example in a double room, both of the current residents must sign up.
- None of the existing roommates are wait listed for the Room Selection Process.