Join the 2015 room selection process.
- Deposits are now being acceped and the deposit deadline is just around the corner. Don't miss out on your opportunty to participate in the room selection process so be sure to pay your $200 nonrefundable room reservation deposit by the February 20 deadline.
- Big news for room selection 2015 - Chandler Hall will be back and better than ever. Chandler has undergone a full renovation, including the addition of AC.
- Pi Beta Phi house will re-open after some extensive renovation work.
- Moncure House (Sorority House 11) will be available for selection during the room selection process.
- The EcoHouse is relocating to a 10-person pod in Jamestown South 3rd floor. The current home for the EcoHouse, Landrum Basement, will be available in room selection and will be a co-ed floor.
- Updates in One Tribe Place continue and we are pleased to announce the addition of kitchens on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor.
All eligible upper-class students who wish to live on campus during the upcoming academic year must join the Room Selection Process.
Housing for incoming freshmen is managed by a different process ... don't worry. We'll be in touch.
You must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student for the spring semester 2015 or be readmitted for the fall 2015 semester by February 20, 2015 (contact the Dean of Students regarding readmission). If you are currently in campus housing you cannot have any outstanding damage charges with Residence Life.
Step 1: Your Room Reservation Deposit
To join the Room Selection Process you need to pay the $200 non-refundable Room Reservation Deposit. This applies to all students interested in participating in any part of the housing selection process.
Step 2: Submitting your on-line Housing Contract
Accept the terms and conditions of the on-line housing contract prior to spring break. Accepting the terms and conditions does not commit you to housing but allows you to move forward in the room selection process. You are not committed to housing until you accept a space in campus housing; as a individual or as part of a roommate group.
Step 3: Prepare for Selection
Many factors will come into play as you prepare to complete the room selection process. Take some time to carefully select roommates (or not) and research your rooming options, learn about time blocks, and how a variety of factors such as opting out and the wait list may affect your final rooming selection. Curious what your chances are for getting into Tribe Square? Check out past year stats.
Step 4: Online Room Selection
Learn what to expect from online room selection before the beginning of your time block. Do you need to create a Roommate Group in the housing system? Do you need to all log in together? What if you don't have a time block? Find out. Knowing what to expect from the system is key to reducing your stress.