Your Room Reservation Deposit
Due February 15, 2013
Join the Room Selection Process
The $200 Room Reservation Deposit is a non-refundable deposit and is the first step to living on campus your next academic year. This applies to all students interested in participating in any part of the housing selection process, including those in Living Learning Communities, Fraternity/Sorority housing or living with Residence Life student staff.
Your deposit confirms your desire and commitment to live in college housing for the upcoming academic year, and will serve as a pre-payment on the fall housing rent. You may begin paying your room reservation deposit in late November.
February 15, 2013 (by 5pm in person/mail, by 11:59pm online)
If you're on a full scholarship, you must come to Residence Life by the deposit deadline for a room deposit to be credited in your name.
Pay in Person
Cashier's Window, 1st floor Blow Memorial Hall from 8am - 5pm (see a map of campus)
Pay by Mail
The check or money order is made payable to The College of William and Mary, and should include the student's name and student I.D. number in the memo section of the check. Important note: Postmarks will not be honored. Deposits mailed and/or received after February 15th will not be accepted.The Cashier's Office P.O. Box 8795 Williamsburg, VA 23187
Student Account Credits
If you have a credit on your student account you must contact Student Accounts prior to the deposit deadline if you want the credit applied to your account as a room selection deposit. Late requests to move credit balances will not be accepted.
On-line payments for eDeposits are now closed
Access the New Online Payment System by completing the following steps:
- Log into Banner Self Service
- Select Student
- Select eServices
- Select eDeposits - you must select this in order for your deposit to be accurately applied to your account for room selection
- Select Term - Fall 2013 and Deposit Account - Returning Student Housing-200.00
- Click continue to provide payment information.
Note, when paying online:
- There will be an additional service fee for paying by credit card that is estimated to be around $5.50.
- The online payment option does not accept VISA.
- There is no service fee for paying by e-check.
- In order for a parent or other third party to make a payment for a student, the student must make that person an authorized user on their e-services account.
- Be sure to onfirm your information before submitting your deposit, including verifying the student name, ID number and account number.
- A $50.00 returned item fee will be applied to your student account for any item returned unpaid for any reason.