- Summer Calendar
- Summer School
- Summer Research
- 2017 Summer Research Housing Eligibility Requirements - please review prior to completing a summer research application.
- Summer Room Rates
- Summer Health Form - required of all summer residents not enrolled at W&M for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Class Registration Information
- Summer Storage
- Summer Meal Plans
Apply for Housing
Summer School and Summer Research
|Note: Summer Research housing applications may be obtained from the department you are doing your research through [[summer]].|
|March 13, 2017||Summer School Housing Application available on-line when Summer Class Registration begins|
|Sunday, May 28, 2017 and Monday, May 29, 2017||
Summer Housing Check-in from 1:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
> One Tribe Place 133 (duty office) - if assigned to One Tribe Place
> Bryan B014 (duty office) - if assigned to Bryan Complex (Camm, Dawson, Madison, Stith, Bryan), Old Dominion or Tribe Square
|Tuesday, May 30, 2017||Classes Begin - Summer Session 1|
|Friday, June 30, 2017||Classes End - Summer Session 1|
|Saturday, July 1, 2017||Residence Halls close for Summer Session 1 - individuals not continuing to Summer Session 2 must be checked out by 10:00 A.M.|
|Sunday, July 2, 2017||Summer Housing check-in for Summer Session 2 - Check in from 1:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
Location; Dawson Basement
|Monday, July 3, 2017||
Classes Begin - Summer Session 2
Check In Hours: 1-3pm Dawson Basement
|Tuesday July 4, 2017||Check In Hours: 3-5pm Dawson Basement|
|Friday, August 4, 2017||Classes End - Summer Session 2|
|Saturday, August 5, 2017||Residence Halls close at 10:00 A.M. for Summer School and Summer Research. NO EXCEPTIONS.|
- Summer school students must register for classes before applying for housing.
- Summer school students must be registered for at least 3 hours of course credit, excluding Music, Kinesiology activities and audited courses, to reserve a room in a College residence hall.
- Spaces for summer housing are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis to those students that have registered for classes. Single and double rooms are available.
- Summer School housing offers will be made by e-mail beginning mid-April.
- Main campus double: $951 per 5 week session
- Main campus single: $1036 per 5 week session
- Tribe Square summer: $3131 full summer
|Singles will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis to those students who have registered for summer classes. There will be a limited number of singles available for summer school housing|
|Those students who wish to live with a specific person during the summer must provide mutual requests by May 1, 2017 in order to be placed together. Students who have no preference will be assigned a random roommate.|
|We may not be able to honor roommate requests between summer school students and summer research students due to the limted amount of space allocated to each group.|
|Housing assignments are single sex by suite, floor or wing but social class and age may vary within the same building and/or room.|
Summer Research Housing: One Tribe Place and Bryan Complex (Bryan, Camm, Dawson, Madison & Stith)
Please review prior to completing a Summer Research Application - Eligibility
Research students will be assigned to double rooms only. If you have questions regarding eligibility for summer research housing please email [[summer]]. Once in campus housing, direct any questions or concerns to the summer Area Director.
If research students wish to live with a specific person also doing summer research, both persons must request each other in writing by May 1, 2017 in order to be placed together. Students who have no preference, you will be assigned a random roommate. We may not be able to honor roommate requests between summer school students and summer research students due to the limted amount of space allocated to each group.
- Summer Research students may check into housing beginning Sunday, May 28 and Monday, May 29, 2017 between 1:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. in the location Bryan Basement duty office or the One Tribe Place duty office. If arriving after May 29, contact the Summer Area Director prior to arriving to arrange key pick up.
- All Summer Research students must be checked out of the Residence Hall by 10: 00 A.M. on Saturday, August 5, 2017, no exceptions.
W&M Dining offers summer meal plan options for students living and working on campus. Check out your options here and never go hungry!