- Summer Calendar
- Summer School
- Summer Research
- Summer Research Housing Application
- Summer Research Housing Eligibility Requirements - please review prior to completing a summer research application.
- Summer Room Rates
- Summer School Housing Application
- Summer Health Form - required of all summer residents not enrolled at W&M for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Class Registration Information
- Summer Storage
- Summer Meal Plans
Summer School and Summer Research
|Note: Summer Research housing applications may be obtained from the department you are doing your research through or [[summer]].|
|March 16, 2015||Summer School Housing Application available on-line when Summer Class Registration begins|
|Sunday, May 31, 2015||
Summer Housing Check-in from 1:00p.m. - 7:00p.m. - Location TBA. After 7pm, check in with the RA on duty.
|Monday, June 1, 2015||Classes Begin - Summer Session 1|
|Friday, July 3, 2015||Classes End - Summer Session 1|
|Saturday, July 4, 2015||Residence Halls close for Summer Session 1 - individuals not continuing to Summer Session 2 must be checked out by Noon|
|Sunday, July 5, 2015||Summer Housing check-in for Summer Session 2 - Check in from 1:00p.m. - 7:00p.m.|
|Monday, July 6, 2015||Classes Begin - Summer Session 2|
|Friday, August 7, 2015||Classes End - Summer Session 2|
|Saturday, August 8, 2015||Residence Halls close at Noon for Summer School and Summer Research. NO EXCEPTIONS.|
- Summer school students must register for classes before applying for housing. Summer school students must be registered for at least 3 hours of course credit, excluding Music, Kinesiology activities and audited courses, to reserve a room in a College residence hall.
- Spaces for summer housing are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis to those students that have registered for classes. Single and double rooms are available.
- Summer School housing offers will be made by e-mail beginning mid-April.
- Jamestown Double: $995 per 5 week session
- Jamestown Single: $1080 per 5 week session
|Singles will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis to those students who have registered for summer classes. There will be a limited number of singles available for summer school housing|
|Those students who wish to live with a specific person during the summer must provide mutual requests by May 1, 2015 in order to be placed together. Students who have no preference will be assigned a random roommate.|
|We may not be able to honor roommate requests between summer school students and summer research students due to the limted amount of space allocated to each group.|
|Housing assignments are single sex by floor or wing but social class and age may vary within the same building and/or room.|
Summer Research Housing: Jefferson and Barrett
Summer Research Housing Application
Please review prior to completing a Summer Research Application - Eligibility
Research students will be assigned to double rooms only. If you have questions regarding eligibility for summer research housing please email [[summer]]. Once in campus housing, direct any questions or concerns to the summer Area Director, Rodney Franks [[rlfranks]].
If research students wish to live with a specific person also doing summer research, both persons must request each other in writing by April 17, 2015 in order to be placed together. Students who have no preference, you will be assigned a random roommate. We may not be able to honor roommate requests between summer school students and summer research students due to the limted amount of space allocated to each group.
- Summer Research students may check into housing beginning Sunday, May 31, 2015 between 1:00p.m. - 7:00p.m. in the location TBA. If arriving after May 31, contact the Summer Area Director prior to arriving to arrange key pick up.
- All Summer Research students must be checked out of the Residence Hall by Noon on Saturday, August 8, 2015, no exceptions.
W&M Dining offers summer meal plan options for students living and working on campus. Check out your options here and never go hungry!