Residents who are locked out of their rooms should first contact an RA in their buildings. If an RA is not available, residents should select the appropriate option below to regain entry. Student ID will be required.
- Between 7:30am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday go to the Residence Life Office, 212 Campus Center, to sign-out a key.
- Between 5:00pm and 6:00pm Monday through Thursday contact a building RA or wait until the duty office opens at 6:00pm.
- Between 6:00pm and 7:00am contact the RA on duty for the building.
- On weekends when there is no assigned person on duty (Friday 5-6; Saturday/Sunday 7am-6pm), if you cannot find a staff member in the building to assist you. If no staff are present, call the Lock Out Line.
- During duty hours, you should go to the duty office or contact the person on duty (daily 6pm-7am). Duty calendars are located outside each duty office and on RA postings.