The National Student Clearinghouse is the agent for the College of William and Mary for providing degree verification.
Contact National Student Clearinghouse at:
- Web: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.com
- Fax: (703) 742-4239
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300 Herndon, VA 20171
IMPORTANT: Social Security numbers must be provided on all forms to be verified.
When writing, faxing, or emailing, please include your:
- Current address
- Dates of attendance at the College
- Date of graduation (if applicable)
- Degree received
Often, a company or agency will send a form to be completed and certified by the Registrar. If the certification includes a specific form, please send the form along with your request.
Any address or date of graduation changes are responsible for notifying their lending institutions.
Terms prior to fall 1985
Degree verifications for terms prior to fall 1985 are provided by the National Student Clearinghouse, and verified for the Clearinghouse by the Office of the University Registrar.