Taking fewer than 12 credit hours?
The following services ARE provided with your admission:
- Swem Library
- Dean of Students Office
- Disability Services
- Campus Parking (requires purchase of permit)
- Writing Resource Center
- Cohen Career Center
- Counseling Center and Student Health Center
Summer Only: NDS students enrolled in summer courses are now eligible to be seen at both the Counseling Center and the Student Health Center (not applicable fall and spring).
The following services ARE NOT provided with your admission if you are not full-time:
- Free admission to Athletic events
- Student Recreation Center & Facilities
- University sponsored events
- Student Clubs and Organizations
Taking more than twelve credits in a semester?
You will be charged ALL general and facility fees, and you will have access to ALL of the services listed above.