Contract Vendor: Virginia Correctional Enterprise (VCE)
• Business cards are to be ordered through Virginia Correctional Enterprise at their website. Orders for business cards through VCE are not required to be entered into eVA.
• Currently, VCE will only accept your College SPCC card as payment for business cards.
Once you have entered the VCE website, click on the VCE logo at the bottom right side under the words "Click Here for VCE Products".
1. At the bottom of the page click on the block that states "Order Business Cards".
2. Log on using your email address and the password you created when you registered previously; click "submit".
1st time users Click on "New User" to register.
a. Use drop down menu to locate "College of William and Mary".
b. Create the rest of your profile information and press "submit". Be sure to use a password you will remember, or write it down. VCE will verify that you are a state employee authorized to order on this site and should send you confirmation of your registration acceptance within 24 hours. Once you have received your acceptance email from VCE you can begin to order business cards.
3. 1st time users, log on using your email address and the password you created when you registered above; click "submit".
4. At top of page click "Card Templates".
5. On page 3 are the W&M templates - 992S1SI1C 204A and 992S1SI1C 204B. Click the template you would like to use.
6. Enter your information as you would like it to appear on the business card.
a. Fill in full name, title, department as you would like it listed on the card.
b. Email - if you would like an abbreviation before your email, choose a type.
c. Fill in email address.
d. Fill in other contact information as required, depending on the template chosen.
e. Choose an ink - Standard ink means flat print on card, Thermographick ink means raised print on card.
f. Choose quantity - prices listed are for standard black ink. For green ink, a cost of $3.85 will be added to the prices listed.
g. Choose if you would like a proof.
7. Once all information has been entered, click "Preview"- you will be able to see what your card will look like. If you need to make any changes, just type over the information entered to the left. Then click "Preview" again and you will be able to see the card with your changes.
8. If your card order is okay, click "Add to Cart".
9. You will now see the cost of your business card. You may click "continue shopping" to order more cards or you may click "check out" to proceed to the shipping information for your order.
10. Create the shipping information for your business card. This information will be saved in an address book for future orders. Click "continue".
11. Review summary shipping information. Click "continue".
12. Create the billing information for your business card. This information will be saved in an address book for future orders. Note that your billing address must match the billing address for W&M on your credit card. Click "continue".
13. Review billing information and grand total of your order. You may edit your billing information, if necessary, as it must match your College charge card billing information. Click "continue".
14. Enter your credit card information*; click "complete order".
15. Your order should be processed.
*Please note: If you exit the system without entering the charge card number, your cards will not be ordered. Only the shipping and billing information will be saved, not the business card information.