All new cardholders and SPCC approvers must attend an in-class training session prior to receiving a card or signing off on transactions. SPCC training is normally held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. in the Office of Procurement.
SPCC policy also requires all cardholders and SPCC approvers to complete annual refresher training each fiscal year. This training will be hosted on Blackboard and will include an assessment. Participants must correctly answer all questions to meet the training requirement. The training must be completed by both the cardholder and SPCC approver before the deadline to avoid card suspension. Emails will be sent to all cardholders and approvers when the training is available. Online training is typically posted within the September to October timeframe.
- SPCC Monthly Training for New Cardholders and Approvers [online reconciliation] (pptx)
- Online PIN Check Registration and Login Instructions (pdf)
- Know your corporate card PIN number (pdf)
- Sample PIN Mailer (pdf)
- Cardholder Guide to Accessing the New WORKS User Interface (pdf)
- How to Run Your Monthly Transaction Report (docx)
For more information on training and resourse, please contact the SPCC Program Administrator.
SPCC Program Administrator
757- 221- 2513