Contract Vendor: Virginia Correctional Enterprise (VCE)
Business cards are to be ordered through eVA via the Virginia Correctional Enterprises punch-out catalog.
- Order through eVA: Create a catalog order through the VCE Business Card Punch-out.
- At the top of the page, click "Card Templates".
- The W&M business card templates start at the bottom of this page.
- There are 6 template options to choose from; select the template you would like to use.
- 9992 S1 SI1C 204A and 9992 S1 SI1C 204B - prints one side in all green ink
- 9992 S1 SI3C 204C and 9992 S1 SI3C 204D - prints one side in black ink with green and gold logo
- 9992 S2 SI3C 204E and 9992 S2 SI3C 204F - prints on two sides, black ink with green and gold logo on the front, back of card is green with printing in white ink.
- Enter your information, as you would like it to appear on the business card.
- Fill in full name, title, department as you would like it listed on the card.
- If you would like an abbreviation before your chosen numbers, choose a type.
- Fill in email address.
- Fill in other contact information as required, depending on the template chosen.
- Choose an ink type:
- Standard ink means flat print on card,
- Thermographic ink means raised print on card.
- Choose quantity - prices listed are for standard 1 color black ink (not available for W&M templates) a cost of $3.85 will be added to the prices listed for our green ink/logo.
- Once all information has been entered, click "Preview" to see what your card will look like. If the alignment is off do not worry, VCE will send you a pdf proof at no charge to verify and approve the alignment/format of your card, prior to the printing. Please check for any typos. If you need to make any changes from the preview for typing errors, just type over the information entered on the left. Click "Preview" again and you will be able to see the card with your changes.
- If your card order is okay, click "Add to Cart".
- You will see the cost of your business card. You may click "continue shopping" to order more cards or "check out" to proceed to the shipping information for your order.
- After you click checkout, the system will take you back to the eVA site to complete the delivery and accounting information for submittal of the eVA order.
- Your order should be processed.
REMINDER: If the alignment was off on the preview of your cards do not worry, VCE will send you a pdf proof at no charge to verify and approve the alignment/format of your card, prior to the printing.Sherrene Moore Senior Procurement Officer 757-221-3958 [[svmoor]]