What is eVA?
eVA is the Commonwealth of Virginia's online, electronic procurement system. As a state institution, the College is required to use eVA when purchasing all applicable goods and services.
Need eVA Help?
Contact Lynnette Jenkins, Procurement Processes Officer at 757-221-3957 or [[w|lhjenk]] or Marra Austin, Associate Director of Procurement Processes at 757-221-7636 or [[w|maaustin]].
Email Lynnette Jenkins at [[w|lhjenk]] to register for the next eVA class. Training is typically held on the 4th Thursday of the month at the William and Mary campus. Please contact Lynnette for eVA classes held at the VIMS campus.
For how to training for entering orders and additional information, download:
eVA Training Manual - Basic Level, Revised (pdf)
eVA Training Manual - Advanced Level (pdf)
eVA Punchout Manual (docx)
Setting up SPCC Information on eVA Profile (docx)
Need a Password?
With questions about passwords, please contact Lynnette Jenkins at 757-221-3957 or [[w|lhjenk]].
Need to use a non-registered eVA vendor?
If you need to use a non-registered eVA vendor, you must comply with the following instructions:
- Ask vendor to register.
- See if the items/services needed may be fulfilled by a self-registered eVA vendor.
- If you are unsuccessful in finding a self-registered eVA vendor and attempts to get vendor registered are unsuccessful, document your efforts for all the above actions in the "comments" section including contact names.
- When creating your requisition in eVA, be sure to choose PO category from "R02" (see Additional Use of "R02" reminder below).
- Create the non-registered vendor as an ad hoc vendor as you create your requisition in eVA.
- Enter the vendor's TRUE federal tax identification number.
- Remember to print your purchase order and fax or e-mail it to the vendor.
Additional Use of "R02" Designation in eVA-Reminder
Remember to select the PO category "R02" when the purchase is one of the transaction types appearing on the eVA Exclusions List (.xlsx).