- Version: TeraTerm Pro 2.3 (32-bit)
- Operating System: Windows
- Download TeraTerm Pro Now (1 MB)
Also has TTSSH module for use with Tera Term Pro.
- Download the file ttermpro23ttssh.exe. Save it to an easily accessible place (your Windows desktop or a TEMP folder on your hard drive are good choices).
- Double-click on the file or run it from Start >> Run.
- Accept or change the default installation directory, then click Unzip. (NOTE: If you change the directory here, you will have to adjust the instructions below to match the location in which you installed the program.)
- Click OK to the extraction successful message, then click Close.
- Click once with your right mouse button in any blank area of your desktop. You should get a small popup menu. Move your mouse pointer down to New and then click Shortcut.
- Click the Browse button.
- In the box next to Look in, click the down arrow, then select the C: drive from the drop-down list. Double-click on the PROGRAMS folder, then the TTERMPRO folder. Finally, double-click on the program file (TTSSH.EXE).
- At this point, you should be back to the Create Shortcut window, and it should have the C:PROGRAMSTTERMPROTTSSH.EXE path in it. Click Next.
- Type in the name you want the shortcut to have, then click Finish. This can be any name you want.
- At this point, the installation is complete. The shortcut you just created will run the TeraTerm Pro program with the TTSSH extension. You can create another shortcut to C:PROGRAMSTTERMPROTTERMPRO.EXE if you want to run TeraTerm Pro without the TTSSH extension.
- You can now delete the ttermpro23ttssh.exe setup file.