- Version: SSH Secure Shell Client 3.2.9
- Operating System: Windows
- Cost: Free
- Download SSH Secure Shell Client Now (5.7 MB)
The SSH Secure Shell Client provides secure Telnet and FTP service. Non-secure Telnet and FTP clients cannot be used.
- Download the file sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe. Save it to an easily accessible place (your Windows desktop is a good choice).
- Start the installation by double-clicking on sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe in Windows Explorer.
- When the installation is complete, double click on the Desktop Icon to start the program.
- Go the the file menu and select Connect.
- Enter the host name E.G. unix.wm.edu.
- Enter your username.