- Version: Silver Fonts 2.o
- Operating System: Windows
- Cost: Free
- License: Limited for use on College-owned computers
- Download Silver Fonts Now (1.2 MB)
A set of true-type fonts, including Greek and Hebrew. These fonts may be used by William and Mary faculty, staff, and students. You will be required to authenticate prior to downloading the software.
This is a package of fonts for which a site license was bought by Professor Naama Zahavi-Ely. If you have non-technical questions about it, please contact her at [[nxzaha]].
- Download the file FONTS.EXE and save it in an easily accessible place on your hard drive. Your Windows desktop or a special download folder is a good choice.
- Run the file by double-clicking on it (or from Start >> Run).
- Accept or change the default installation directory, then click Unzip. (NOTE: If you change the installation directory here, you will have to alter the instructions below yourself to match the changes.)
- Click OK to the extraction successful message, then click Close to close the self-extractor.
- Using My Computer or Windows Explorer, browse to the directory where you extracted the fonts setup files (the default is C:TEMPFONTS). Double-click on the SETUP.EXE file there.
- Click Next on the setup welcome screen.
- Click Yes to accept the license agreement.
- Click Next on the readme information.
- Enter your name and College of William and Mary as the company name and click Next.
- Click Next to accept the default installation directory.
- Click Next to start the installation.
- Click Finish to complete the setup program.