- Version: Maple 2017
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS X and Linux
- For: College-owned computers only
- License: 100 concurrent licenses
- Installation: Contact the Technology Support Center
Maple is a productivity tool for solving mathematical problems and creating interactive technical applications. Intuitive and easy to use, it delivers advanced, complete, and reliable mathematical capabilities. Maple allows you to create rich, executable technical documents that provide both the answer and the thinking behind the analysis. Maple documents seamlessly combine numeric and symbolic calculations, explorations, mathematical notation, documentation, buttons and sliders, graphics, and animations that can be shared and reused by your colleagues.
- Maple Support & Documentation
- Company Site
- Maple Community
- Maple Books
- Quick Reference Card
- Software Updates
William & Mary has a site license for 100 concurrent users on College-owned computers.