Submit a Request
To seek consultation from IT on purchases of technology-related materials and services, or to begin the Purchase Review Process, submit a Technology Procurement Review request via Request IT. To do this:
- Login to Request IT. (Instructions for using Request IT)
- Select Service Request on the Home page.
- Select Technology Procurement Review to submit a request.
- Choose your type of request (Computer/Printer, Server, Software, Tech Services/Consulting).
- Complete the form.
- Click Save Incident at the bottom of the page.
For questions about equipment purchases, software for individual use, or using Request IT, contact our Technology Support Center at 757-221-4357 (HELP), [[support]].
For other technology-related questions or advice, contact Pete Kellogg, Director of Information Security and Project Management, [[pckell]].
For College procurement-related questions, contact John Hornback [[jhornback]], who handles all IT related procurements.
For Foundation procurement-related questions, contact the appropriate foundations' administrator.
Solicitation Information (W&M Procurement Office website)