You can forward your W&M email to another mailbox by setting-up a "Redirect Rule" in Outlook 2010. Employees of the College who work at VIMS or School of Business might find this feature especially useful as they can direct all their email to one mailbox.
Step-by-step instructions for creating a Redirect Rule in Outlook 2010.
Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Log in to owa.wm.edu
- Select Options in the top right
- Select See All Options from the drop-down menu
- Select Organize E-Mail
- Select Inbox Rules
- Click on New and select
"Create a new rule for arriving messages"
- In the "When the message arrives, and:" field, select "Apply to all messages".
- In the "Do the following" field, select "Redirect the message to".
- Enter the email address in the To field at the bottom of the screen or select an address from the Global Address List.
- Once you have completed this click Okay and Save.