All William and Mary faculty, staff, and students are eligible to create a Qualtrics account. Just enter the URL https://wmsurveys.qualtrics.com/ into your preferred web browser:
You'll then be redirected to a login screen on a W&M server:
Login on that screen using your W&M username and password. This will then pass a token to Qualtrics to authenticate you on their system. In the next screen click “I don’t have a Qualtrics account”:
Finally you'll be asked to enter your William and Mary email address (either @wm.edu or @email.wm.edu) as well as your first and last name (if you are a student, check the box):
If you are having problems with Internet Explorer and Qualtrics, add https://wmsurveys.qualtrics.com/ to the "Trusted Sites List."
- Pull down the "Tools" menu (if your menus are hidden press F10).
- Click "Internet Options."
- Click the "Security Tab."
- Click "Trusted Sites," then click the "Sites" button.
- In the field for "Add this website to the zone," enter https://wmsurveys.qualtrics.com/
- Click "Add."
- Click "Close."