Important! Faculty will only be able to access the old course evaluation system until December 31, 2013. After that date the old system will be retired and dismantled. All faculty should make a copy of their prior results for any future reference.
Course evaluations are conducted online using the Blue/Evaluation system by eXplorance. This system allows the College to fully automate all course evaluations and customize them to the specific needs of each department, school and course. The first release of the online evaluation system was conducted in the Fall of 2012 with courses in the School of Education, selected classes in the School of Business, School of Law and Arts & Sciences. Beginning Spring 2013, the online evaluation system was used campus-wide.
Key features of the Blue/Evaluation system include:
- Support for cross-listed courses
- Evaluation of team-taught courses
- Complete anonymity for students
- Flexible completion windows for responses
- Targeted and automatic email invites and reminders
- Robust reporting features
Access to Online Evaluations
You may access online evaluations several ways:
Course Eval Administrators & Support
Have questions about the evaluation questions or timeframe for your course, contact the appropriate administrator:
- Arts & Sciences - Students: [[dean-ugs,John Griffin]], Faculty should contact their departmental or program administrator for online evaluation questions.
- School of Business - [[m|ppwhis,Patricia Whisnant]]
- School of Education - [[w|tjward,Tom Ward]]
- School of Law - [[w|lajac1,Lizbeth Jackson]]