Departments & Offices » IT » Services » Academic Support » Classroom Technology » Classroom Guides » Small 233
Using the System
- In the center of the podium top you will find the Crestron control panel. Press the desired button for the application you desire.
- Press System On to turn the projector on.
- Press Auto Image to correctly adjust the image.
- Press PC to display the podium computer screen via the projector.
- To use a USB flash drive, connect to either of the USB slots on the front of the computer, or the USB cable pictured below.
- Press Laptop to display a laptop screen via the projector. Note: you must first connect your laptop with the VGA and network cables pictured below.
- Press HDMI to project an HDMI source with the HDMI connector.
- Press Video to display devices with the RCA cables.
- Press DVD/VCR to show DVDs or VHS tapes with the DVD/VCR combo via the projector. Use the remote control located in the Keyboard Tray to control the DVD/VCR combo. Use the Drive Select button to switch between DVD and tape playback.
- Press Doc Camera to display a Document Camera via the projector. To turn the Document Camera off/on, use the Power button on the left rear of the unit.
- Control volume with the Volume knob.
- Press System Off when you are finished.