The Academic Information Services (AIS) ensures that William & Mary is a place where academic excellence and innovative research are the norm.
If you have pedagogical questions relating to technology, you can visit the eLearning group website. For questions about your faculty computer, using classroom technology, or Blackboard basics, you can contact the appropriate group below:
AIS's engineering team, a group of individuals with a wide-ranging set of skills, takes care of all the computing, hardware and software needs of William & Mary's faculty and academic department staff.
- Jeff Cahoon | 757-221-2310 | [[jhcahoon]]
- Joe Cunningham | 757-221-1715 | [[jrcunningham]]
- John Drummond | 757-221-1597 | [[jgdrummond]]
- Mark Eaton | 757-221-1127 | [[mxeato]]
Have questions about working with Blackboard? Our LMS Applications Specialist can help.
- Position currently vacant | 757-221-4357 (HELP) | [[bbhelp]]
Classroom Support is tasked with the challenge of ensuring reliable technology in over 100 classrooms on campus. When a problem arises in class, the response is so quick that many of us suspect the golf carts they drive are jet-fueled. For support, call 757-221-3011.