Box is getting a new look!
Box is rolling-out an updated user interface on September 8th. The new Box is lighter, faster, and has a new layout. The changes are mainly design focused, but there are also a few functionality updates.
- Information about a Box folder is displayed on the main screen
- Access stats more readily available
- A "Sync to Desktop" toggle switch
- Select multiple files and folders for copying and pasting
- A "Favorites" screen and the ability to set it as your home page
- A "Help" button to provide support and feedback
Want to check it out?
You can turn-on the new interface anytime before September 8th by following the steps below.
- Sign into box.wm.edu
- Once you are signed, in click on this link and the new interface will appear
- If you wish to revert back to the original interface, select the question mark located on the top right of the screen and select Need to switch back to the old Box Experience? Click here. You could revert back as many times as you need to.
There will also be prompts to try out the new interface when you sign in to Box.
Training about new features
- Short Video Walkthrough
- Online Training Courses (Click Use Single Sign On, enter W&M email address, and sign in to access available training courses)
Updates to the screenshots on the W&M IT website about Box will be coming soon.
Questions? Contact the Technology Support Center (TSC) at [[support]], 757-221-4357 (HELP).