Your First Day of Employment

Report to Your Department

In most cases you will report to your Department on your first day.  If your Department prefers you start in the Office of Human Resources to complete your hiring paper work they will let you know.


Your department or the Office of Human Resources can provide you with a complimentary five-day parking pass.  You will need to obtain your permanent parking pass from Parking & Transportation Services before this pass expires.  You can complete the Faculty and Staff Registration form in advance or obtain the form at Parking Services.  You will need to know your car make, model, year and license plate in order to complete the request for a parking pass.

Complete New Employee Forms

It is important that you complete the new hire forms to ensure your employment begins as scheduled. Failure to submit all items may result in the delay of your employment.


Mark your calendar to attend the next available Benefit Orientation and College Orientation.