THANK YOU for your interest in becoming a Volunteer Partner!
This program was designed for employees who have a depth of knowledge about the College and local community to provide help to new employees, especially those who may also be new to the area. This is a great way to meet new employees and maybe even learn things you don’t know about the College.
Program in a nutshell:
- New employees are matched with someone like YOU, a Volunteer Partner
- Once matched, you and the new employee
will meet over the next 2-3 months. Some services you can provide are:
- Meeting with the new employee for 2-3 months, hopefully making a friend in the process!
- Introducing the new employee to people and places, on campus and off
- Alerting new employees about upcoming events, on campus and in the surrounding area
- Assisting new residents find all those things one needs...from basics like dry cleaners and laundry mats to professional services like doctors and dentists
- Please complete an evaluation of the program,
- Decide if you want to continue as a Partner and be considered for a new match
- Let the Partnership Program Management Team know your decision.
- Complete the online Partner Application and your information will automatically be sent to the Partnership Program Management Team. Upon receipt, an automatic response will give you the date and time of the next Partnership Program Orientation session.
- Attend the Partnership Program Orientation session. This one hour program provides you an opportunity to ask questions and meet other Partners.
- Partnership Program Management Team will assign you a new employee!