Finding a career on campus.
The College of William & Mary and the Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS) are vibrant, innovative and engaged communities and we are delighted about your interest in a career with us. We accept applications for positions using the Employment Opportunities online system (paper applications cannot be accepted).
We invite you to search for open jobs before completing an online application.
How to Apply
- Visit Employment Opportunities and create an application online. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- Submit your application to an open job, answer any supplemental questions, and copy/paste or upload a resume and cover letter (both MS Word or Adobe Acrobat are accepted).
Once a selection recommendation is made by the hiring department, the selection is reviewed by the Office of Human Resources. The hiring department will extend a verbal offer of employment to the selected candidate. The Office of Human Resources will confirm the verbal offer in writing to the candidate.
- W&M is committed to equal opportunity/affirmative action in its employment practices.
- W&M is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace.
- W&M is committed to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call (757) 221-3169 if you require accommodation in the application or interview process.
- A criminal conviction check may be conducted on individuals offered employment at W&M and VIMS.
- In accordance with INS regulations, all individuals hired for positions at W&M and VIMS will be required to present proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States, on or before their first day of work.
W&M complies with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act. Crime statistics and the annual Campus Safety Report are available at www.wm.edu/crimestats.