Pharmacy Hours for Intercession and Winter Break:
(Please submit your prescriptions needing refills in a timely manner to get them refilled before winter break closure.)
12/19/13 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
12/20/13 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The SHC pharmacy will be closed for winter break 12/20/13-1/01/14
The pharmacy will reopen for intersession hours on Thursday, 1/2/14-1/9/14, 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
The pharmacy will reopen with normal semester hours on 01/12/14, 9:00 - 5:00
For comments, questions, or concerns regarding the Student Health Center (SHC) Pharmacy, call 757-221-2190.
Pharmacy Hours of Operation
Summer Semester & Intercession Hours:
Fall & Spring Semester Hours:
|Monday thru Friday||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday|
|9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
(The Pharmacy may be closed certain dates
|Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
The Student Health Center (SHC) Pharmacy is staffed by one licensed pharmacist. Instructions are given on the proper use of prescribed medication and printed drug information is provided. Please remember, the pharmacist is available for patient consultation. Ask questions about your prescriptions. Be certain you know why you are taking a particular medication and how to take it.
- Students enrolled at William & Mary who have paid the Health Center Fee are eligible to use the SHC Pharmacy. Family, staff, and faculty members are not eligible.
- The SHC Pharmacy dispenses medications prescribed by our providers, or fills new prescriptions from your family physician or outside health care providers.
- Some over-the-counter drugs are offered at the Health Center front desk as a convenience to our students.
- You will need to show your Student ID card to the front desk when picking up prescriptions.
To decrease your wait for refills or prescriptions originally filled at Student Health:
- Please call the night before and leave a clear, detailed message on the voicemail. Have the prescription number from the original container ready when you call.
- We will need your name, student ID number, Rx number, and a phone number to contact you in case more information is needed.
- Prescription(s) may be picked up at the front desk the following day during regular Health Center hours.