- A one-time, non-refundable Orientation Program fee is required of Mason School of Business students as shown below. A charge will appear on the student's eBill statement during their first academic semester.
- Full-Time MBA: $ 550.00
- Flex/Part-Time MBA: $ 300.00
- Business-MAcc: $ 450.00
- Business Analytics: $ 200.00
Applied music courses carry an additional charge of $425.00 per one 30 minute lesson (one credit hour).
A one-time, non-refundable Graduation Fee (per degree) of $95.00 will be charged all students after they have filed their 'Notice of Candidacy for Graduation'.
- International students will be charged a one-time Orientation Fee of $130.00 at the beginning of the student's degree program. They will also incur a $65.00 Service Fee for each enrolled semester with the exception of summer sessions. For more information on these fees, please view the Reves Center website.
- Specific art, science lab and kinesiology courses also charge an additional fee. Classes carrying fees have a notation in Banner self-Service, "Additional Fees," and the amount of the fee may be viewed in the Class Detail screen for each section. These fees are non-refundable.
- In an effort to protect students and ensure their best interest, the U.S. Department of Education published the new Program Integrity and Improvement rules to provide students the ability to opt out of course/class fees associated with books or supplies. For more information on this new regulation, please view the Course Fee Opt-Out document.