This section of the Accounts Payable website is designed to provide the College community with the necessary information to comply with all State Accounting Policies and Procedures.
We will offer monthly AP training sessions that will be held at the Williamsburg Professional Centre, 1314 S. Mt Vernon Ave (across the street from the School of Education). Check the calendar below for dates, times and the registration link (limited to 10 attendees per session).
Questions about the training materials should be directed to Amber Brown.
- Accounts Payable Training Presentation, Fall 2014 (pptx)
- Accounts Payable Training Session Q & A, Fall 2014 (pdf)
- CAPP Manual
- Expenditure Codes - Most Frequently Used (pdf)
- New Vendor Create in Banner Policy Presentation (pptx)
- Prizes and Awards Matrix (pdf)
- Scholarship Disbursements (pdf)
- Wire Transfer Instructions (pdf)