Remember to use the recycling containers provided for your convenience. If plastic bags are used to collect your recycling, make sure that they are clear, preferably biodegradable, or see through; black and green opaque plastic bags will be disposed of as normal trash.
Paper & Cardboard:
- White paper
- Wrapping paper
- Mixed paper (e.g. Forms, Catalogs, Phone books, Newspapers, Magazines)
- Cardstock materials (e.g. Folders, Paper bags)
- Paperboard (e.g. Cereal boxes)
- Flattened small cardboard boxes.
Plastic bottles and jars #1 and #2 only (empty & rinse, do not flatten):
If you don't know look for the symbol with the number.
- Drink/water bottles, condiments, mouthwash bottles, food trays, etc.
- Shampoo, bleach, detergent and household cleaner bottles, milk bottles, etc.
Containers (empty & rinse, do not flatten):
- Aluminum cans
- Steel/Tin cans
- Milk cartons
- All colors of glass bottles/jars
- No aerosol cans, ceramics (e.g. mugs)
- No mirrors, window glass, light bulbs.