Single Stream Recycling
Remember to use the recycling containers provided for your convenience. If plastic bags are used to collect your recycling, make sure that they are clear, preferably biodegradable, or see through; black and green opaque plastic bags will be disposed of as normal trash.
Paper & Cardboard:
- White paper
- Wrapping paper
- Mixed paper (e.g. Forms, Catalogs, Phone books, Newspapers, Magazines)
- Cardstock materials (e.g. Folders, Paper bags)
- Paperboard (e.g. Cereal boxes)
- Flattened small cardboard boxes.
Plastic bottles and jars #1 and #2 only (empty & rinse, do not flatten):
If you don't know look for the symbol with the number.
- Drink/water bottles, condiments, mouthwash bottles, food trays, etc.
- Shampoo, bleach, detergent and household cleaner bottles, milk bottles, etc.
Containers (empty & rinse, do not flatten):
- Aluminum cans
- Steel/Tin cans
- Milk cartons
- All colors of glass bottles/jars
- No aerosol cans, ceramics (e.g. mugs)
- No mirrors, window glass, light bulbs.