Postal Services welcomes you to the William and Mary family!
Addressing your mail
Your GSH (box number) has been assigned to you until you leave Graduate Housing.
When giving out your address to correspondents who use the United States Postal Services, please follow the example below to expedite your mail:
P O BOX 8705
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8705
Postal Services will accept all deliveries for students from any carrier (UPS, FEDEX, DHL and AIRBORNE EXPRESS). This will allow students more flexibility in the delivery of packages or express mail pieces. You will be responsible for transportation of items to your room. The address format for deliveries from all carriers other that USPS should be as follows:STUDENT'S NAME
200 Stadium Drive
Sadler Center, #110
Williamsburg, VA 23186
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the arrival of a mail piece that is too large to fit in your GSH box. Please come to the parcel pickup window with a picture ID to retrieve it.
- Mail is distributed to your GSH box daily, Monday through Friday by 3PM.
- Forwarding Mail - Postal Services forwards mail for summer break, graduation, withdrawing, and leaving college housing.
- NOTE: No mail will be forwarded over the Holiday Break.
- Mail will be held for up to 30 days.
- Please remove all mail from your box on a daily basis.
- Phone: 757-221-4491
- Email: email@example.com
- For additional postal information: http://www.wm.edu/offices/facilities/services/postalservices/postaltips/index.php
The process for replacing a lost key is:
- Print the key replacement form or stop by the campus post office to pick one up.
- Fill out the form leaving the Key Codes blank and take it to the Bursar's Office in Blow Hall.
- The Bursar's Office will have you pay the $25 fee and give you a receipt.
- Bring the form and the receipt to the campus post office. We will give you an estimated time of completion and email to let you know when it's ready if you don't have time to wait.
Student Service Window
Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 5:30PMSaturday, 10:30 AM - 2:30PM(Except holidays and during the summer)
Stamp Sales WindowMonday - Friday, 9:00AM - 4:00PM
(Closed on Federal Holidays)