Disclaimer: This information is proprietary and is for the exclusive use of the College of William and Mary faculty and staff. You are free to make copies of any documentation for personal use. However, you are prohibitied by the terms of our software licensure to make copies for distribution to individuals outside of the college community.
Since FAMIS security is built around security roles, access to some of the subjects covered may not be available to some users. Please discuss with your supervisor if you believe that your job function requires access to a particular FAMIS role or form.
For security access to view these documents, contact [[borawl, Bobbi Rawlings]], Systems Administrator for Facilities Management
* These documents used by the gracious permission of the University of Texas at Austin.
Discover Report Viewer
- Getting access to FAMIS
- Help inside FAMIS
- FAMIS Training ppt
- FAMIS Patch Site
- Add a website shortcut to the desktop
- Network and Drive Mapping
- Security Roles
- Set Default Web Browser
Equipment and Preventive Maintenance
- Equipment forms
- Preventive Maintenance and Equipment
- View Equipment PM Scheduling Error Report
- View Active Work Order Detail Report by Maintenance Type
Inventory and Purchasing
- Issues and Receipts
- Record for a part number fails to turn up in a search using the Part form. But when an attempt is made to add it, the message, "This part already exists; please reenter or clear record" pops up. Is it there, or isn't it?
- Purchase Order Records, problems with
- Returning Parts to the vendor; for more information, use the FAMIS Online Help utility and search for "Returning Parts to the Vendor".
- *Creating Custom Workbench Views (correction: page 7, Workbench View Advanced Filter Form, please contact the [[borawl, Systems Administrator]] if you need an advanced filter.)
- Tips and Tricks for the Workbench: Performing searches and creating Views (PowerPoint)
- Search for a Work Order
- *Creating a Quickpick Button
- View the Cost Summary for a Work Order
- Work Order Estimates
- Work Order - Mass Change: Why make the same change to one work order at a time when you can make it to multiple work orders with the click of a button?