Customized reports containing data from the FAMIS database are created on request by the [[borawl, Systems Administrator]] and are then made available to the end user through Discoverer Viewer. This is a brief explanation of how to run reports using Discoverer Viewer.
Contact the [[borawl, Systems Administrator]] if you need a customized report or need permission to run a report.
1. Launch the Production Discoverer Viewer.
2. Username is your FAMIS userid. Password is your FAMIS password. Database is FPRD.
2. Click Go.
3. Find the desired report on the Worksheet List.
4. Click on the blue triangle pointing to the right. This will display the sheet(s) associated with the query.
5. Click on the Sheet that is displayed. This will cause the query to run.