What is FAMIS?
FAMIS (Facilities Administration Management Information System) is a system that automates the flow of work order requests. From the initial service request, to work orders and project management, to invoicing and billing, to audits and status reports, FAMIS ensures continuous accurate control of all costs associated with the maintenance and operation of the facilities portfolio and all assets contained within.
- Service Requests - manages requests for maintenance.
- Work Order - manages all scheduled work until its final completion.
- Equipment - manages all information for both maintained and non-maintained equpment. This module is shared by the Space Management module.
- Preventive Maintenance - defines the PM requirements for similar equipment.
- Project Management - manages all requirements of very large projects.
- For system related issues or questions, contact [[armani, Alice Manis]] by email or call at 221-2287.