Williamsburg Business Transformation Education Program
The College of William & Mary's Technology and Business Center, in collaboration with the Greater Williamsburg Chamber and Tourism Alliance, has launched the Business Transformation Education Program. Taught by faculty from the College's Mason School of Business, this program gives businesses practical tools they can quickly utilize to help make their organizations' more successful.
The Business Transformation Education Program is an eight day program that includes five half-day modules and three review sessions. The modules are:
- Business Self-Assessment Tools by Dr. Hector Guerrero
- Strategic Business Planning taught by Dr. Brent Allred
- Essentials of Finance taught by Dr. Vladimir Atanasov
- Essentials of Sales and Marketing Processes taught by Dr. Ronald Hess
- Lean Processes and Operations taught by Dr. James Bradley
For more information contact Bill Bean, Director of the Technology and Business Center, at (757) 221-7825 or email@example.com.