Report a Violation or Concern

Reporting a Possible Violation/Incident

Students, faculty, and staff may submit reports using our online reporting form (see our "Report an Issue or Concern" page).

You must log in using your WM ID and password (the same ID and password as your myWM account).

If you are not a WM student, faculty, or staff member, you may use the pdf versions of the forms at the website above.  Please feel free to call the Dean of Students Office (221-2509) if you have any questions regarding reporting a violation.