Find peace and quiet.
Peace and quiet, let alone actual silence, are often hard to come by here on campus. These places are your best bet.
Officially designated places for study
- Law School Library, South Henry St.
- Physics Library, Small Hall
- Mason School of Business (Miller Hall), Ukrop Way
- School of Education, Monticello Avenue
- Swem Library
For study off campus, several churches have rooms designated as study areas for their student members
- Baptist Student Center, 224 S. Boundary St.
- St. Bede's Catholic Church, College Terrace
- St. Stephen's Lutheran Church, 612 Jamestown Rd.
The Williamsburg Public Library at 515 Scotland Street is located only a short distance from campus.
Finding an empty classroom in an academic building is always a great place too! It is usually quiet and it also gives you the learning environment that you have during class.