Peace and quiet, let alone actual silence, are often hard to come by here on campus. These places are your best bet.
Officially designated places for study
- Law School Library, South Henry St.
- Physics Library, Small Hall
- Mason School of Business (Miller Hall), Ukrop Way
- School of Education, Monticello Avenue
- Swem Library
For study off campus, several churches have rooms designated as study areas for their student members
- Baptist Student Center, 224 S. Boundary St.
- St. Bede's Catholic Church, College Terrace
- St. Stephen's Lutheran Church, 612 Jamestown Rd.
The Williamsburg Public Library at 515 Scotland Street is located only a short distance from campus.
Finding an empty classroom in an academic building is always a great place too! It is usually quiet and it also gives you the learning environment that you have during class.