- Enroll in no more than 16 credits
- Do not recieve a final grade of incomplete
- Earn a 2.0 semester GPA
- Pass at least 12 semester credits
- Participate in the Academic Intervention Program through the Dean of Students Office
- Meet with his/her Academic Advisor before registering for the subsequent semester
Students who meet these requirements and come into compliance with the overall Continuance Standards will be taken off probation. If the above semester requirements are met, but the overall Continuance Standard is not met, a second semester on probation may be granted.