Mission: We assist students in their efforts to reach full personal and academic potential through advocacy and support.
In the Dean of Students Office, our foremost concern is your well-being and the well-being of your peers. We know that you worked hard to get to William & Mary and that you are working even harder now that you have arrived. It is our job to ensure that William & Mary is working for you.
As the Dean of Students Office, we pledge:
- To serve all graduate and undergraduate students.
- To be accurate, helpful, collaborative, and professional.
- To be caring and compassionate whenever we deal with students.
- To guide students toward healthy maturation and advise them in problem resolution.
- To communicate effectively with all constituents through interpersonal, printed, and electronic means.
View the organizational chart for the Dean of Students Office.
We are located in the Campus Center at 104 Jamestown Rd. in room 109.
(757) 221-2510 (Voice)
(757) 221-2538 (Fax)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Note: The Dean of Students Office is closed for lunch between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.