Request for Proposals
A Request for Proposals is distributed each year -- but proposals to teach in the W&M in Washington Program may be submitted without an RFP and will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Complete your proposal for a W&M in Washington semester online today!
- How to prepare and apply online
- View the most recent RFP
- Contact Program Director [[roadle, Roxane Adler Hickey]] for more details
- Complete quality research using DC's many museums and cultural institutions, the world's best archives, and the world's biggest library
- Connect with experts in your field and network with DC-area colleagues
- Experience an urban environment while working for William & Mary - the best of both worlds!
- Teach courses in your department ... while you are in DC!
- Live in a 1-bedroom, fully-furnished apartment in Dupont Circle - right in the heart of downtown DC, and just a few blocks down from the W&M Office!
- Meet local alumni and develop fundraising opportunities for your department
Interested in being in Washington? Connect with one of our many faculty advocates here on campus -- they can answer all of your questions!
Carrie Cooper (Swem Library) -- area of DC expertise: planning day trips to Washington
Rebecca Green (Law School) -- area of DC expertise: weekend classes in Washington
Steve Hanson (Reves Center) -- area of DC expertise: program representation in Washington
Ken Kambis (Kinesiology & Health Sciences Department) -- area of DC expertise: DC Summer Session
Don Rahtz (Mason School of Business) -- area of DC expertise: DC Summer Institutes
Ron Rapoport (Government Department) -- area of DC expertise: W&M in Washington, DC Summer Institutes