Applications for Spring Break Seminar 2018 are now open - apply here!
Applications will close on Sunday, October 29th at midnight.
Law and Politics: None
Public Health: None
The Online Application Process:
- You will be required to create a profile and to complete a personal information section.
Videos are confidential for the DC Spring Break Seminars selection committee only, and deleted after our use.
- A personal statement addressing why you wish to partipcate in the Seminars.
- A short answer question addressing what specific policy questions and/or organizations in which you have interest.
Application and Decisions
- Distinguished themselves with a strong academic record
- Provided quality responses in the application, including the personal statement, and during an in-person interview
- Demonstrated their interest in the DC Spring Break Seminars as complementing their studies and/or career goals
All prospective and current students with disabilities have the right to request accommodations from Student Accessibility Services when applying for and/or participating in Study in DC opportunities.
Please contact Program Coordinator [[mkharris, Molly Harris]] with any questions.