Content images are those sprinkled throughout the content (text) of your site
Step One: Upload images to Cascade
- Use a supported file type: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif (further restrictions on News/Feature and Directory thumbnails)
- Remove any spaces or capital letters in your file names before importing them into Cascade
- Navigate to the folder where you store images
- Select "New>>Image"
- Enter your file name in the "System Name" field, for example bigtree.jpg or bigtree.png
- Enter the same text in "Display Name" and "Title" fields
- Click "Browse" and then select the image you wish to upload
- Click "Submit"
Step Two: Add images to a page
- Edit the web page where you want the image to appear. Place your cursor where the image should be inserted
- Click the "Insert/edit image" button on the tool bar (it has a tree icon)
- Click the "[ ]" and select the image you just uploaded to Cascade
- Enter the "Alternate Text" and click "Insert"
Step Three: Align/caption the image
- If you'd like text to wrap around an image, select the image and choose "photoleft" or "photoright" from the "Styles" menu
- If you wish to caption your image, select the image and choose "leftwithcaption" or "rightwithcaption" from the "Styles" menu. The caption will come from the "Alternate text" field you previously filled out
- Image captions don't always preview correctly in Cascade - publish the page to see your caption