Those sprinkled throughout the center column of your site.
Step One: Upload images to Cascade
- Use a supported file type: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif (further file type restrictions exist on News/Feature and Directory thumbnails)
- Remove any spaces or upper case letters in your file name (this will become the System Name and URL for the uploaded image)
- Navigate to the folder where you store images
- Select New > Image
- Enter descriptive text in the Display Name and Title fields
- Browse and select, or drag and drop the image you wish to upload
Step Two: Add images to a page
- Edit the webpage where you want the image to appear. Place your cursor where the image should be inserted.
- Click Insert/edit image () on the tool bar
- Use the file choosers to select the image in Cascade
- Enter the Alternate Text and click Insert
Step Three: Align/caption the image
- If you'd like text to wrap around an image, select the image and choose photoleft or photoright from the Styles menu
- If you wish to caption your image, select the image and choose leftwithcaption or rightwithcaption from the Styles menu. The caption will come from the Alternate text field you previously entered.
- Image captions don't always preview correctly in Cascade - publish the page to see your caption.