Departments & Offices » Creative Services » Web & Apps » Cascade » PDFs & Documents » Linking to a Document in a Page
Linking to a Document in a Page
- In the edit mode of a page, highlight the text you want to link
- Click the Insert/edit link button (chain link icon)
- Make sure the Internal Link tab is selected (it will be blue)
- Then click in the [ ] to browse to the desired file in the documents folder. Choose it and then click Confirm.
- Click Insert and then Submit.
Remember that the web style guide suggests you let a visitor know the type of file they are going to download when clicking your document link. Do this by adding the file extension in parenthesis after the link, such as (pdf) or (doc).