Create Related Links to internal pages (Cascade pages)
- Edit the Cascade page on which you want to place the Related Links box
- Check the box next to “Show right column?”
- Scroll down to the Related Links section, click the [ ] to open the Cascade file browser
- Locate and select the Cascade page to which you want to link and Confirm
- For additional Related Links, click the + and repeat steps 3 and 4
- Submit and Publish.
Create Related Links to external pages (this requires a Cascade redirect page)
- Navigate to the folder in which you want to store your redirect page. You may want to create an empty folder to store your redirect pages (navigate to your root folder, select New > Empty Folder, give it an appropriate system name such as "redirects" and UN-check the box 'Display in menu?')
- Select New >Redirect Page, OR New > Folder with Redirect Page
(Note: If you create the folder, give the folder a System Name as usual and Submit. Then click on the index page inside the newly-created folder.)
- On the Edit tab of the Redirect Page, fill in a Title and the External URL of the external page, Submit and Publish
- Navigate to the Cascade page where you have/want your Related Links box. In the Related Links section, click the [ ] to browse to your Redirect Page. The Title of your Redirect Page is what displays in the Related Links Box.
Why doesn't my Related Links box in appear in the preview?
In addition to adding the widget to your page, you must check the box next to "Show right column?" in order to enable ANY features in the third column.
I click on the Related Link, but it doesn't work.
Be sure to publish your redirect pages along with the page containing your related links. If you do not publish both, your redirect link will not work.